- Diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic illness.
- Screening for high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, cancer, diabetes and relevant family history.
- Routine physical exams including immunizations for infectious diseases.
- Preventitive care and health education.
- Women’s health care, including Pap smears, breast exams, mammograms and bone density studies.
- Referral to a broad selection of specialists.
- Referral for diagnostic testing in a state-of-the-art medical facility.
- Referral to nutrition counseling, mental health services and physical therapy.
- Continuity of care before, during and after a hospitalization.
- In office blood drawing and EKG.
- Physician on call 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
Same day appointments available for urgent visits.
Our practice is currently closed to new patients.
Primary Physician Partners is located in the Worcester Medical Center- a new, advanced healthcare facility located in downtown Worcester that seeks to revolutionize the delivery of medical care in the area. The beautiful complex integrates inpatient and outpatient services under one roof and is designed to provide a more convenient and efficient healthcare experience.
The Center includes an extensive array of outpatient services including same day surgery, a GI lab and a trauma center as well as a 299 bed inpatient hospital.
With our convenient location in the Worcester Medical Center, your doctor at Primary Physician Partners can help you access all of your healthcare needs in one facility.